26.8.08

Bang and the dirt is gone

The other Miss Pickering and I have scrubbed the shop to within an inch of it's life. Deciding against painting we attacked it with the Le bang de cillit. I know we should use Ecover, but you need to use 10 times as much of it, which I am sure defeats the object.
The Hound, now a qualified interior designer, had us rearrange the assorted dressers and washstands to a layout that seems to make the shop look twice as big. The position of the cream dresser still bothers me, but it might be that it just needs painting taupe.
This weekends Grand Prix in Valencia promised to be full of action, street circuit, a bridge and the pits housed in an old fish market. Sadly it was all a bit of a damp squib. The McLaren failed to reach the pace of the Ferrari, which doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. We can only hope Ferrari's reliability issues continue - not very sportsman like I know, but after that stewards decision.........!

No comments: