26.1.09

Outfits for a wedding




My lovely friend Michelle is getting married. This is a rare occurrence in my circle, the high levels of debauchery mean that we rarely get around to it. So it is with great excitement that I am planning wedding flowers for a friend. Yesterday she emailed me a picture of her dress, I am desperate to share it with - it is really beautiful, but I fear she may shoot me.
Instead I have been doing some late night Net a Porter window shopping for my own outfit.
Dresses by Tibi, Diane Von Furstenburg, and those shoes by Givenchy

3 comments:

Primrose Hill said...

I'm loving that little black number....
L x

Joan -BORNAY- said...

mmm...I like talking about dresses!
I think the black one is really pretty with the "vintage" details in, the other ones are nice but more informal, depends if she is getting married in a country place or in a fashion place :)the second one is also very chic and bright.
The Givenchy shoes are really really good !!!! woow

Miss Pickering said...

It seems the black one is the most popular, it is a London wedding so I think black is acceptable? I really want the shoes! Maybe a brighter dress, there is a lovely green one by Vivienne Westwood.....