I'm a florist....get me out of here
It is a secret that people don't tell you. I am telling you, take a lot of holiday before you open.
A day trip to the coast is enough but when the opportunity arises to get away for a night, it is all the more exciting. I am a big fan of the Sunday night escape. Hotels offer great deals on a Sunday, as everybody else is checking out and thinking of the dreaded Monday morning, your break has just started.
The Mother Hen and I headed to Harrogate, and stayed ici. It was top notch, I found a new gin, served on ice with fresh strawberries, ate foie gras with pistachio and cherry, and had french toast for breakfast.
1. The hotel has good bathing and showering facilities.
2. I wore my porn star shoes all weekend, the other great thing about not being in the shop is you don't need practical footwear.
3. Catching up with my god-daughter.
4. It is hard not to have a nose at other flower shops, Caine of Harrogate is beautiful, the outside display was stunning, and he wore a nice hat.
5. Should Anonymous be serious in his proposal, i am not a diamond girl, either of these Aquamarines would be just perfect. Available from a jewellers that also does tiara hire.
6. The Hound post rainstorm.
So I am rushing off to purchase copious amounts of topiary,
what inspired you this weekend? Does that sound cheesey?
Posted by Miss Pickering at 11:01 AM