1. Wondered how long into the conversation you should interject and tell them my name isn't Sarah? I didn't. Too awkward for all parties concerned. This customer has been flowers from me for 2 years.
2. Filled the window with ilex, the gold is my favourite, more understated, less brash.
3. Worn nail polish in colour number 13 - Dangerous Affair, a red. Lipstick to match.
4. Watched a man steal the care label from one of baby Christmas trees outside. People are weird.
5. Made The Hound get out of his bed and perform some tricks for customers. Twice.
6. Topics of conversation have been nuclear waste, Paris, thermals and bread sauce.
I feel like the little girl who played shop with her Fisher Price till.
Posted by Miss Pickering at 12:13 PM