4.11.10

Woodland Buttonholes

Buttonholes for a soiree. The imagination and creativity of my customers is inspiring. I wish i was attending this party, it sounds most interesting, if not a little risque. The pheasant feather, pink peppercorn and Spanish moss combination is my favourite, and is forming the basis of a few Christmas wreath designs.

In other news, I am shamefully addicted to that Essex programme. I am transfixed by the amount of make-up, and how everybody seems to look 15 years older than they actually are. I love Nana Pat.

and i am still waiting to find out which wallpaper Kelly went for. I hope it is the musicians.

also i am quite famished, but can't decide what to eat, any suggestions?

7 comments:

Tracy x said...

i love the buttonholes...
as for the Essex programme i simply refuse to watch as my family are from Essex and it just reminds me how very close i was to actually becoming *oneofthem*....
thankfully i ran away to Tunbridge Wells in the nick of time...
t x

Great flower lady said...

totally LOVE them!

rachel said...

I love those buttonholes too!

Going by the weather here in the North east, I think it's a pork and cabbage sort of a night - chops or sausages, gravy, mash, Savoy cabbage.... proper weekday unsophisticated dinner. The Hound would love it!

Mother Hen said...

Upon arrival at the boat I devoured two blueberry muffins and two Waitrose chocolate/ginger bars and a packet of crisps. Most unlike me, must be the sea air. Certainly don't feel like preparing supper now anyway xxx

flwrjane said...

Last nigh i made a brown rice pilaf, roasted acorn squash and pollo Milanese.

Simple and seasonally perfect.

I could just eat those buttonholes, they're delicious.

xo Jane

Anonymous said...

oooh they are lovely Miss P, as for culinary inspiration I will be of no help at all as I had a salmon and cherry tomato quiche which was as bland as the fishcakes I had had the night before! Such things should never be bought I have learnt. Mrs T-J xxx

Mother Hen at Sea said...

Just as a PS, supper ended up as one large G & T, cheese and spiced peach chutney sandwich on Baines bakery seeded bread with a huge portion of green leaves on the side. Not used to spirits any more and we were tucked up in bed watching tv by 8.30 pm being rocked profusely by the wind........how the mighty have fallen xxxx