21.12.10

'Twas a few days before Christmas





and Miss P. and The Boy Wonder were busying themselves with weddings and making garlands, and eating chestnuts, and chocolate, and marshmallows, and toast, and cake. When it is minus outside the calorific value of all food is halved.

The wreath was of course for Mr Naylor the flower farmer.

The poodles? Well once upon a time Mr Naylor made comment on the sport that is competitive dog grooming, and Poodle Pam took umbrage, quite a lot of umbrage as it happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Below zero negates the calorific value of any food, so we can fill our frosty boots! Mrs T-J xxx

Anonymous said...

Only just seen this! Been stuck on trains and all sorts. I would so have guessed correctly. I think it's fab. Hope to see you tomorrow, snow willing. Happy to do the coffee run x

flwrjane said...

I knew it was Mr. Naylor but your mother guessed first so I saw nothing in it for me to comment.

But that comment from Poodle Pam was the funniest thing I have read in days.

I am still guffawing as I write this. Yes guffawing.

co Jane