23.10.12

Heavy metal

I'm bored of pumpkins and gourds now.

I want it to be Christmas in the shop.

I've worked out the re-jigging  purchase of new furniture that will be required

made product and shop decorations

and have my finger poised over the upload images to website button.

Hyacinth bulbs in copper pots have crept in and there may or may not be a herd of reindeer on the shelf above my workbench.

another dog also crept in the other day.

Just for a few hours

The Hound was less than impressed.

4 comments:

cara said...

I never get sick of gourds.

(You've read this, right? http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/its-decorative-gourd-season-motherfuckers)

cara said...

(I don't know if I'm allowed to say motherfuckers on your blog. Sorry if I'm not.)

Becca said...

I don't know what Gourds are.

But I am ready for Christmas? I work on the 9th floor and all I have seen from my window (OK its not MY window as I am not senior enough for actual real life daylight but its a window I look out of sometimes) for the past week is FOG.

FYI - Have you looked at Somerset by Temperley for JL?

Kay said...

nooooooooooooo! not the c word yet please!!!!