15.3.10

Mothering Sunday


would not have been possible without the help of The Mother Hen, The Other Miss P, or The Stamford Hen.
It was also helped in part by the provision of gin......Merci beaucoup gentlemen.
This photo is Ma Hen and TOMP on holiday in Majorca or Menorca. We were very lucky and went abroad a lot when we were children.
Always in term time.
I think that sort of thing is illegal now.
These 2 ladies rock my world.
If you are reading this from foreign climes and thinking that Mothering Sunday is in May, you are correct. In old blighty it is mid-lent, always has been, always will be.
This photograph perfectly illustrates the two very different hair types in our family.
Poker straight or very curly.
There is no inbetween.

1 comment:

Mother Hen said...

It was Menorca and I am guilty as charged of taking you both out of school for holidays abroad. My take was that you were both bright and we did take school work for you to do and ultimately it was so much cheaper!! (Will I go to Hades ?)........ Now the hair, I was one of the few people who didn't need an 80's perm as I was "doing what comes naturally"!