2. Easter bunnies popping out of cupcakes.
3. Winter pansies for a bit of twee
4. Eating lunch outside, The Stamford Hen's chicken liver pate and toast.
5. The Boy Wonder's devotion.
6. Dancing in the garden to Flashdance "Take your passion, and make it happen" wise words from Irene Cara
7. Wearing floral skirts and wellington boots, and gardening in the dark.
8. Pretending to be Alex Drake in a 1980's style curry house. The Hound is obviously Raimundo. "I'm Gene Hunt" said Mr F.
9. Getting back in the saddle.
10. A massage by Debbie at The Stables Clinic. Give this woman your body for an hour,and she will give you back a completely new one.
11. The Soundtrack to this weeks Miss Dahl, but not the beach scene.
12. Planning the menu for this Sundays lunch.
13. A roll in the hay.
14. Men in flat caps.
Did you have a good Easter break?
Posted by Miss Pickering at 10:18 PM