5 daily essentials
Jeska over at Lobster and Swan tagged me to post my 5 daily essentials. Hers are very stylish, mine not so much, but here they are anyway.
1. Coffee - no explanation required, I am all about tea in the afternoon but first thing. Coffee.Black. No sugar.
2. Moisturiser-I like the Neal's Yard products, my skin has still in the dark depths of winter, and this helps trick it into a Spring glow - that and the gin.
3. A camera - not this particular one, this particular one is driving me nuts, but I will win. Ever since i ran away to France with a film SLR, darkroom chemicals and an enlarger i have been hooked. I am really looking forward to this seminar, to learn how to do it properly, but for now by Canon 40D and I are on auto, and i take it with me everywhere.
4. Berocca - I even have a special glass to drink it out of so that it is the right dilution. My darling friend Julia introduced me to it in the days when we would sip Champagne and eat oysters and chips at Quaglino's every night. She drinks it in a pint glass, which makes it too weak. The glass I use may or may not have a Q on it...
5. The Boy Wonder - my shadow 24 hours a day.
You were thinking gin would be on the list weren't you? I like it but I am not a alcoholic.
I am not sure of the etiquette with this sort of thing, should i tag another blogger? Or shall i just tag all you readers, and you can add to your own blog, or leave a comment if you are blogless.
Posted by Miss Pickering at 2:05 PM