Aquisitions made, sights seen, and much laughter
1. The Boy Wonder and a Panama hat, i am all about the Panama this summer.
2. I bought some Lexicon cards off an old lady,won a car and a tattoo at the fair.
3. The jam jar fetish continues, this is but a third of the collection.
4. Farmgirl juice bottles x many.
5. Visiting The Beautiful People in their shop, hearing of their exciting plans and mutual teasing. Good times.
6. Borough market, home of the Turkish delight stall.
7. The worlds most expensive mushroom stall, i could only afford 8 tiny morels
8. The Boy Wonder slept all week.
9. Private blogging.
Soundtrack to the week, Nat King Cole, Barry Manilow, and Cafe Del Mar.
Thoughts turn now to weddings, the Royal one, and the season. Are you doing anything for the Royal wedding? A street party? A banquet? Have you been invited? Are you doing the flowers?
and also our Great Vintage Sale. We need to make space for the weddings, so we shall be selling some of our props, odd bits of furniture, and some ex-hire vases. (so that i can go and buy more)
Details to follow........
Posted by Miss Pickering at 11:58 AM