Go your own way
Fleetwood Mac's Rumours has been on all day. In readiness for Sunday.
1. some props i am finding it to hard to part with.
2. One of my favourite roses, Two Faces.
3. Proof that the duck/goose lives on, and that the window is now a greenhouse
4. Love hearts, i am sure they were better printed back in the day.
5. We had a supper, right in the middle of the shop, amongst the flowers and the Goliath beetle, more on that later.
6. Rainbow feet.
and to catch up on the celebrity weddings.
Abbey Clancy - bless her, she tried, but...
Kate Moss - sublime
That girl in Monaco - the most miserable looking bride, dreadful dress, most uncomfortable first kiss ever, hoping she does a runner during the honeymoon.
also, marshmallows are fat free. You're welcome.
Posted by Miss Pickering at 2:42 PM