1.3.12

I fell in love with you

 

and out of love with you
and back in love with you
all in the same day

Brendan Benson, spotify thought i might like him, spotify was right.

Hellebores that is, i am the girl that squeals with excitement at the sight of them, and then curses that i am allergic to them, but they are so pretty.

Also samples of exciting things and green pussy willow and a component of the Mothering Sunday window.

No tilt shift required.

Also i have been given the gift of Cadbury's Caramel nibbles. They are amazing. Will probably marry the man that gave them to me, they are that good.

4 comments:

KELLY said...

cool badges! impossible not to fall in love with the teeny tiny...is it a gulliver style md window? x

Becca said...

I am having a "Millions" moment, having progressed from Jelly Tots last week. Also, the M & S mini eggs (that aren't so mini) are also delightfully amazing.

Mrs B said...

I almost cried when I saw the photo of the tiny shop. I made one when I was about 12. I spent weeks on it. It was even complete with a little poly-ribbon rack......I have forgiven myself that faux pas since.

xx

Amelia said...

I too love caramel nibbles, they are so addictive!! Does your final comment mean you will be soon changing your shop name as well as changing your window display?
Xx