29.9.08

My sweet Valentine

I have a new crush. His name is Valentine Warner, and he slips into my sitting room every Monday evening with a feast of autumnal delight. This week his boyish exuberance was aimed at pumpkins and beetroot. Unlike HFW, (who now only seems happy when ridiculing the inner city working class, by forcing them to rear pigs and poking fun at them when they cry at the slaughter house) or that Guy man on Channel 4, who is also rather dashing but held back by his co-presenter and her unfortunate speech impediment. Mr Warner is quite the thing, should I ever meet him, I fear I may behave in a most unladylike manner.

2 comments:

Gigibird said...

I too like watching him although each week I think he looks stranger and stranger....he's like an eager puppy dog.
Generally I want him to add more sugar to anything he makes....

Miss Pickering said...

He obviously heard your cry, this week sugar and gingernuts added to a venison pie. I find it very hard to resist a man who cooks, even more so one that uses the term "top drawer"