18.11.08

I want that one

Sex and the City wedding style. I am amazed it has taken as long as it has, but today a bride brought me this picture.

"I want a bouquet like this" - then that is what you shall have, only be a darling and wear the bird in your hair as well.

Does the property mis-descriptions act cover clothing? He wasn't.On another sartorial note, my "getting dressed in the dark" style, often involving the mixing of florals and stripes, has inspired The Small Child in her GSCE textile project. I am offically a muse. The Small Child is actually rather tall nowadays.


I really don't know what all the fuss is about, childcare is easy. Pop them in a box, leaving two hands free for making up bouquets and drinking Gin.

2 comments:

Joan -BORNAY- said...

Amazing! I want a bride that brings me a photo like this, a baroque bride with a bird in her hair and an amazing dress also. You are lucky! make her a very big and romanqtiue hand-tied bouquet and show us !!

kisses,
fàtima

Miss Pickering said...

I love it too. I am more taken by the bird however - I intend to wear one in my hair on Sundays and alternate Tuesdays.