20.9.11

Bring it on, bring it bring it on now


Do you remember All Saints? Me too.

I will bring you full pictures of the shop on Thursday. Hopefully everything that needs to be in it, will be.

In the meantime i give you gourds and 1952 weather charts.

We have also sifted through the linen that was in the chest of drawers. Beautiful monogrammed sheets and pillowcases of the heaviest linen. All very Downton Abbey, if anybody has a surname that starts with the letter B. I have your bedding.

and we are working on Christmas.

Did you have a good weekend?

5 comments:

Emma said...

ohhh sounds very interesting Miss P...i have the desired surname...Bakker if it has an E or M in front i will make a beeline to you shop!
Good luck with all the final preparations, Emma x

Mrs B said...

Me, me, me...and I am a B B so just one B works in all situations.

Claud said...

Is the Hound getting a maker over too? He's been awfully quiet...

OF SPRING AND SUMMER said...

Hi,
Can I come and play table football in your "new" shop?
Ingrid xx

Procris said...

I'm a B! Oh, I love the bonuses in new to you chests and drawers. It's like christmas and pirate booty rolled into one...