1.5.10

It's a quarter after 1, I'm a little drunk and I need you now.




Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control and I need you now.

This is currently the only song played on our local radio station. Fact.

So yesterday there was a rainbow, and a magazine came to photograph The Hound and I, the house and the shop.

They were the loveliest group of people you could ever wish to have in your home. I will share all the details when it is out in June. Until then all i can do is hope the photographer forgives us for The Hound's behaviour. He wouldn't stand still in the shots he was needed in, and leapt in front of the camera in shots he wasn't supposed to be in.

Camera bags and dog hairs don't mix.

I spent a lot of time grimacing at the camera, or bursting into a fit of giggles. It seems I can't just smile. The photographer had the patience of a saint, and he grows vegetables.

Have a fabulous weekend, what will you do? We are doing lunching and shopping, and gardening and dancing a tango. The Hound will be resting, being photographed is hard work.
xxxx

3 comments:

flwrjane said...

This is why I get up at 6:40am on a saturday, to read such exciting news.
nice the hound let you be in any photos. I hope this is a magazine i can buy in the ststes for a million dollars.

Enjoy your weekend. mine starts tomorrow.

see you for lunch on Sunday?

Miss Pickering said...

Get the sausages on, we leave tonight.

The shop has been so busy today, roll on tomorrow.

I think with the current excahnage rate it will be 2 million dollars.

melissa said...

Oh those colors!