1.9.10

This week, the answer to every question is

Burghley.

Why is there so much traffic in town?
Why are there so many people wearing those ridiculous duBarry boots?
Why are the shelves on Marks and Sparks bereft of all food?

Also somebody has been fiddling with my chalkboard again. I wasn't really sure what rubbing out various letters meant but after the last time....I wasn't taking any chances.


Also later in the week i will tell you of some soirees we will be hosting.

Expect fireworks.

3 comments:

flwrjane said...

I don't think anyone in Virginia will recognize this answer but I will dutifully use it.

Who am I to argue with a goddess, floral or otherwise?

Anonymous said...

THIS IS A NOTE OF APPRECIATION - NOT A POST!

ooooooh - how lucky am I? The boy did well.

But I am worried about you - the chokes are so spikey - are you covered in scratches?

See you soon

NickyX

Mother Hen at Sea said...

Will you and the Hound be attending this year or will the press attention and the Paps be too much for his Lordship? xxx