29.11.13

Reeling


Sage, rosemary, blue cypress, blue spruce, eucalyptus pods, ivy, bay, other pine I can't remember the name of, hydrangea, viburnum tinus, lingunstrum berries, pheasant feather, pear branches, spanish moss, leucodendren.

All reeled onto a traditional brass ring/ moss base.

We don't live in Brooklyn....

This weekend is the weekend we are in the You magazine, I think. I hope, otherwise I'm going to look like a bit of tit. There are ideas on how to decorate your home for Christmas. You are going to need some china dogs.

We are also open this Sunday, because of the Christmas Festival 11-3, bring coffee, mulled wine, pigs in blankets.

Back tomorrow, in the meantime, we now have a mailing list, sign up, it's the really big button at the top of the page. HTML and I aren't the best of friends.


5 comments:

cara said...

That is beautiful.

Rachel said...

I wish I lived nearer so I could either learn to make that wreath or buy one from you. It looks gorgeous and I can almost smell it. x

Sue A said...

Oh my. A truly gorgeous wreath. I can only aspire to that kind of wonderful. Have a great day on Sunday looking forward to the M on S spread.

grace alexander said...

Yes but I want to make wreaths like I live in Brooklyn. I will not be defeated by living in the less than stylish Somerset!

Anonymous said...

ooh, I have lots of china dogs. can't wait!