27.4.11

Kiss me





 beneath the milky twilight
Lead me, out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling,
So kiss me



Sixpence none the richer woke me this morning, form the Dawson's Creek soundtrack. I used to watch Dawson's creek.

I was going to waffle on about all sorts of things today, but then a lady came in.

"My sister is getting married in 20 minutes, could you make her a bouquet?"

I have always been a big fan of spontaneity.

I made the above bouquet in 3.5 minutes, plus .5 of a minute to quickly photograph it badly.

5 comments:

Anne Bradshaw said...

Well done Miss Pickering, I hope the lady was suitably impressed.

Rebecca said...

Wowzer, spontenaiety does rock, and that's a pretty gorgeous bouquet to make in 3.5 minutes.

Admin said...

I LOVE your posts about spontaneous bouquet making! a beautiful bouquet too x

Anonymous said...

LOVE this song! And this story =D

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Nothing like a bit of pressure to start the day x